Coloring book illustrated by Steph Calvert featuring 30 of the coolest things found in Tokyo, Japan. From the fashion forward Harajuku district to the classic architecture of the Imperial Palace, you’ll find traditional landmarks and quirky don’t miss favorites alike. Perfect for planning that upcoming international trip!
- Bronze winner – Travel/Guidebook category. 2016 Independent Publishers Awards.
- Includes map of Tokyo, centered around the Yamanote JR Train line for easy exploring, and information about each of the landmarks pictured
- 9″ x 11″ durable, perfect-bound softcover
- High quality paper designed for crayons, markers or colored pencils
- One-sided printing to reduce marker bleed
- Perforated pages for easy removal of artwork
- 100% designed, illustrated and printed in the USA
Ordering for a friend? Let me know if you’d like me to sign this item for you – don’t forget to let me know who to make the inscription out to!