Behold, the best pi day greeting card ever!
Because any time of the day is a good time for pie.
I’m generally not a huge celebrator of Pi Day, and I had other plans this morning when I set out on arty adventures…
But for some reason this quote from Pulp Fiction popped up in my head, and it wouldn’t leave. So now I pass it on to you, so you can share the party with a Pi Day Greeting Card!
Digital Painting by Steph Calvert Art.
• 5″ x 7″ greeting card
• Blank inside
• Comes packaged with white envelope
• Printed on #120 McCoy silk cardstock
– Production details –
• Items are produced as they’re ordered – remember you’re working with an independent artist, and love takes time.
• All items feature cute illustration, hand drawn elements, hand lettering, and typography by award winning illustrator Steph Calvert.
• Items are produced with a third party manufacturer within 3-5 business days from date order is placed.
– Shipping details –
• Everything you purchase from Steph Calvert Art ships for one flat fee of $7. Greeting cards ship for $3.50, unless purchased with other items.
• Your items will arrive in the mail about 7 days once production is complete.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to place an order with expedited shipping.
– Holiday orders –
• Cutoff for Christmas orders to ensure holiday delivery with standard $7 shipping is December 5. Order early!
• If you’re in a pinch, email email@example.com and let’s see what we can work out