This Savannah Georgia art print may not have all of the biggest, most well known, landmarks on the map. But it’s got sass for days.
I moved to Savannah, Georgia from southern California blindly after high school to go to Savannah College of Art and Design – I didn’t even visit the city or take a college tour before I went! Savannah turned out to be this amazing city that just felt like home; in 2012 my family moved here for good. I included landmarks that really remind me of Savannah’s reputation for being welcoming – the Waving Girl statue and the Tybee Island Lighthouse – as well as a bee to pay homage to both my beekeeper husband and the mascot of my alma mater.
• 8″ x 10″ art print
• Art print is printed on high quality lustre finish photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture
• Art print arrives flat with backing board, wrapped in plastic
– Production details –
• Items are produced as they’re ordered – remember you’re working with an independent artist, and love takes time.
• All items feature cute illustration, hand drawn elements, hand lettering, and typography by award winning illustrator Steph Calvert.
• Items are produced with a third party manufacturer within 3-5 business days from date order is placed.
– Shipping details –
• Everything you purchase from Steph Calvert Art ships for one flat fee of $7 ($8 to Canada). Greeting cards ship for $3.50 ($4.50 to Canada), unless purchased with other items.
• Your items will arrive in the mail about 7 days once production is complete.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to place an order with expedited shipping.
– Holiday orders –
• Cutoff for Christmas orders to ensure holiday delivery with standard $7 shipping is December 5. Order early!
• If you’re in a pinch, email email@example.com and let’s see what we can work out